Bloody hell, school's starting again tomorrow. And the worst thing is? It's term 4! Days, weeks and months just pass by in a blur although while I'm actually in school, wearing the stuffy high-skirted uniform, the seconds tick by like hours. Back to the main point - school's starting tomorrow and I was just getting into the holiday. I rushed through my homework this weekend and I really CAN wait for Monday. The dreadful Monday. THE dreadful Monday. The DREADFUL Monday. Doesn't sound any better whichever way I put it. Gosh...
Anyway, I didn't go to church today cos I was so sleepy in the morning and I couldn't drag myself out of bed. But I feel slightly better because I went for the Saturday night Youth service at New Life Community Church. And they want me to go slightly earlier next week for the practice session to gauge if I'm good enough to play for service. :)
The past week was actually quite enjoyable, slacking around the house - and out - with no schedule whatsoever. I went tanning once, to the gym, got a french manicure, finished 3 books and caught some movies on HBO and Cinemax that I'd really wanted to watch for a long time like Without A Paddle and Just For Kicks. And one last thing to cheer myself up with before school starts? My mom bought me a pair of new Nikes - white and gold. Yay.
Now, where're those pesky chocolates?
10:50 PM